Speed it up!
When starting up a food business, there are some things to consider and set up to ensure smooth operations as stated here. Now, you’ve approached the stage where you have to create a system that can work even in your absence as the owner of the franchise. During this process, it is important that you outsource certain liabilities such as transportation to third-parties such as courier/delivery companies. Here are some pros of using courier/delivery services.
- Increased Productivity and Sales: The workload relating to delivering orders to customers can be taken off your shelf, giving room for concentration on the core purpose and existence of your business, monitor productivity and effectiveness. This way, you don’t have to turn away customers who want home delivery services and do not want to walk into your premises. Also, a reduction in transportation expenses such as vehicle maintenance, fuel, repairs, hiring staff can help cut down costs as these delivery services often make charges per bulk orders.
- Brand Reputation: It makes your brand and business look more professional when there’s an independent delivery service attached to your list of services. Because it is often fast, the confidence of your customers are increased. In addition, it’s 2019; every business/ service provider should be able to provide delivery services.
- Customer Convenience: Another reason to implement delivery services is to keep up with industry trends. The way Nigerians order takeout has dramatically changed from going to eat out and placing an order to making orders using a smartphone. Today, customers can easily access hundreds of restaurants using delivery services such as Speedstar and place orders for their favorite dishes. Ordering online is quick and convenient for consumers.
- Reliability: It is best to hire professionals who are well acquainted with transportation logistics to guarantee continuous delivery of orders to customers. Since they are on call 24/7, they have the ability to navigate through, as you get to have full access to their vehicles. It also allows you to transfer risks and liabilities to the service provider in the event of any issues such as loss, damage etc.
- Cost-effective: Speedstar, which is an example of delivery service operating in Imo State offer customized services, depending on your budget and daily demand. A timeline is drawn up for both parties, no matter how small or large the demands are drawn and they keep their part.
If you’re worried about the time and resources it’ll take to set up food delivery for your restaurant, there’s a solution as third-party organizations such as Speedstar specialize in setting up online delivery services for restaurants and food vendors within Imo State. We also manage the delivery process as well. We already have an existing client base that use our platform to make their orders from their favourite food vendors, therefore you’ll gain access to the thousands of customers already using our services to find restaurants that deliver in Owerri.
All you need to do is SignUp by sending a WhatsApp message to 08108107315.
This post was written by Ugonna Eronini for Chaw Fest.
Interested in getting a sponsored post, send an email to email@example.com